Saturday, October 23, 2004

..and then there were none

[ Hitherto shalt thou go and no further - Job 40 : 5 ]

I guess this is the final chapter to the story of the cup. In case you missed it you can read about it here. I am sorry if the blog reminded some juvenile delinquent of their inane school days. Hmm…wonder when those people will understand that the matter that constitutes us is what makes everything in the world and its their conformist attitude that prevents them from seeing the soul in everything.

Anyway, as I was saying before this mundane affair caught my attention, at last I said goodbye to the cup that was a permanent fixture on my desk. Motu was the lucky (?) guy. When I returned from my weekend, I found that it was resting on his desk instead of the corner of my document tray. Bad riddance to good rubbish?

Hmm…Have I told you about the document tray I cant seem to get rid of? Whoa! I can see the look of horror on your face. Ok, I am not putting that story up here.

0 views: