Tuesday, January 24, 2006

doppelganger

there’s a nifty tool called msn polygamy which lets you run 2 instances of messenger on your computer. you can login with 2 different ids at the same time. i usually login with both my official and personal ids. what i have done is; i have added one id in the other’s list.

sometimes, i open a messenger window and chat to myself, from one id to another. the chat heats up so much that i have pretty intense conversations.

it freaks out the people around me…

sometimes, i don’t even remember typing some of the replies and feels like i am chatting with someone else…

that’s freaks me out…

do you have any weird stuff like this that you do? the comments section is open...

4 views:

Mush said...

Hmmm, happens with me all the time.

I have this very weird and unavoidable habit of talking to myself since childhood. Happens only when im all alone and am thinking deeply about something. I start thinking aloud and then talk to myself with actions and all, usualy in a whispering voice. Everyone whos spent a lot of time with me have noticed, laughed, made fun and freaked out at this weird behaviour. Sometimes I get so engrossed that im unaware where I am or who is around me .. i guess its a perfect example of a doppelganger.

Just a few days back, I was on my couch with an empty tea mug, deep in thoughts, imaging rafeeq to be in front of me and discussing office stuff with him aloud. So engrossed i forgot my cousin was sitting a lil away from and maan she freaked out and asked me .. "Who the hell are you talking to?".. It was a bit embarrassing, but to cover up, I replied that I am talking to the person sitting before me, pointing to am empty chair. She was shocked and dumbstruck, when I continued, "you cant it, Its a black figure which looks exactly like me and I see it all the time." I went on scaring her wits out until, my dad, mom and bro had to convince her that its my very old weird habit.Lol

Not sure if you have noticed because if you would have, you wouldve surely made a laughing stock out of me :-p

Krishna said...

Hey,

nothing to say. but stop making one more id and loging to that and do a three way chat.

Nirupesh Joshi said...

Mush, what do you support ? Blogspot ?

The Wanderer™ said...

Hmm..nice stuff you have in here man..I dunno about weird habits, but this one sounds interesting!

Good method to trick n confuse online gfs :)