Friday, May 02, 2008

Sum it up to Eight!

Pavi! Tagged me with this….and well, like everything else with her, I didn’t have an option of refusing to do it. So, here it goes…

8 Things I’m Passionate About

  • Infusing fun in whatever I do!
  • Reading
  • Daydreaming
  • Food
  • Gaming
  • Cricket
  • Designing
  • The Net

8 Things I want to do before I die

  • Skydiving
  • Lick the Liberty Bell
  • Rafting at Mpumalanga, SA (Supposedly the toughest rapids in the world)
  • Work as a volunteer for Peace Corps (or WHO)
  • Write a bestseller
  • Have a space vacation
  • Direct a movie
  • Own a Ford Mustang

8 Words I say often

  • F**K
  • Seriously!
  • What the F***k
  • Whateva!
  • “Aliyo!!”
  • “Haan Bhai!”
  • One More ;-)

8 Songs I could listen to over n over again

  • Wake Me Up – Greenday
  • Wonderwall – Oasis
  • Paved Paradise – Counting Crows
  • Somewhere I Belong – Linkin Park
  • Clocks – Coldplay
  • Human Clay – Creed
  • Highway To Hell – ACDC
  • Hotel California - Eagles

8 Books I’ve Read recently

  • Lord of the Flies – William Golding
  • Eye of the Needle – Ken Follett
  • World is Flat
  • Sacred Games
  • Shantaram
  • Thud!
  • The Night Watch
  • Sandman

8 Things that attract me to my Dear Friends

  • Ready to do the wildest things possible, drunk or sober
  • Stay by me like a rock
  • Laugh uproariously at the silliest of things
  • Be the brunt of my sarcasm and still love me
  • Supporting me with whatever I need at my darkest hour
  • Get caught for me and never give me up
  • The rib-tickling, brain-bombing fun we have
  • Loving me in spite of my unreliability

5 views:

Mush said...

Hehe .. good one.. nice 8's!

Loved this one "Be the brunt of my sarcasm and still love me" ;-)

Pavi!!!! said...

Thank U plumpy :)

n i didn't know/ wldn't guess
-u were passionate abt cricket!
- U wanted to direct a movie

n those books u read...i know nor read none of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Harish,

It's been years since i peeped into your blog..but as i did today, and read this one particularly....i just realized how good you are in expressing your thoughts creatively (you are so good with words), and one should learn fom you how to make ones life intersting, how to love ur life and enjoy it every moment!!!
- Karma

Michelle - Zen Tourist said...

Many thanks for your comments on blog. Im glad people read blogs that are serious yet with a tinge of humour.

i think you write well..though i enjoyed the "8's" the most. i like understanding pple, their moods and peeping into their mind..maybe im tilting towards psychology but its my most interesting hobby and i could read you through your 8s.

Nice meeting you..
godbless
michelle

Michelle - Zen Tourist said...

well this post was aboute "famous most imp. 8's in ure life..."
8 things that attract me to friends
8 things i like doing most
8 things i dream of

etc etc..hence i could read your mind through your 8s :)