Tuesday, August 24, 2004

if i don't have time for you....dont blame me, blame sp2

[ if anything can go wrong it will - murphy's law ]
well, did not understand a word of the title? This is the new single thats topping the charts at the office. SP2 a.k.a Service Pack 2 for Windows XP has not only become what we feared it would, but also in a scale which we the unsuspecting Tech Leads never imagined. I can understand the frustration of the guy who screamed "Oh, Why on #@@** earth should a Service Pack cause more problems than the OS????" My feelings exactly, pal!
have you noticed that I ramble more about work than me these days? Thats what working in an environment with the air so heavy with tension that you can cut it, does to you! One advice to people, especially out-of-college techies (Maaaan, I use the word like I am a veteran whereas I was one of those species hardly a year and half ago!!) guys, go to the mountains and become a hermit or beter still start your own firm!
the only sources of inspiration and laughter has been Dilbert and Forwarded mails (Thanks, Scott Adams for the first and Pavi and Argan for the second, Dunno what I would do without you guys!!)

0 views: