Monday, August 30, 2004

postcards from heaven

at last I'm on a long sought vacation. Home is amazing. Its exactly the same as left it (Well, what did I expect to change in 3 months???)

the weather, the river, the people. since it’s the festive season, most, if not all, of my school mates are here.

went to the Fort here (The Old Fort, incidentally was built by Tipu Sultan and now is a major tourist attraction. There is a grass walk, joggers trail and lawns around it and the moat has been turned into a boating area) and believe it or not...half my batch was there!! It was amazing!! Like, I was talking to a guy and he suddenly he points to another guy in the same group and asks, "Do you know him?" and he bloody turns out to be another classmate...He didn't even recognize me!!

another hangout place was the river, where it was just the water, sand and sunset (Not to mention beer!!) It was nostalgic, sitting there and recounting the stories from school. The fights, the romances, the escapades (Yours truly starred in quite a few of them)

well, I have got a week more....so it’s just started......

0 views: