Monday, August 23, 2004

work is a four letter word

i don't know if this is what you call work! Sitting at your workstation and staring at the monitor for hours! Why has the spirit gone out of me? Why don't I feel like working? Why do I feel de-motivated? and Why am I having these thoughts?

maybe complaining is not my forte. Never has been.I am one of those perpetual optimists. One of those guys who, if they fall accidentally in a well ask for a soap!

maybe its all these problems I am facing right now thats causing me to write this. Not just mine, but my friends' too. My problem is purely infrastructural (Ooops, big word huh? Josh would hate me for it) I need to move out of my current house and don't feel like it. My friends' problems? I wish they were simpler.

hey, look at the silver lining......
going home this week, after a long time.......Well, its gotta be fun, except for the fact that the pressure mounts from my family. The expectations they have set on me are not a part of my current life. Yes, I want to pursue an MBA, in Advertising. But right now, there are things that i need to set in place...What things? Well, theres always another log..ill leave it for now....




2 views:

kat said...

i've been feeling the same thing lately... but sometimes things perk up and i'm all excited about work. :)

tech lead for microsoft XP, huh? woah! *bowing down* :)

harish said...

Thanks Maganda....
Yeah things are not that bad now. And Tech Lead for MS "sounds" good, but as the idiom goes "The wearer knows..."