Wednesday, September 01, 2004

another day in paradise


Have you ever been caught in a time warp?? I was, yesterday, when I went back to my Schooll. The corridors, the rooms, the labs, the teachers....It was nostalgic.

I knew was that the school had left indelible mark on me but one thing I did not realize that I had lft some marks or scartches on the school. The place where we timed a cracker to burst during the 1 minute silence after prayer, The Music Room for our romancing, The Tennis Court where we used to hide and steal smokes.....

Guess this is what they call nostalgia, maybe??

1 views:

Mush said...

Maan Harish .. I envy you ,,, you are lucky to have so many funfilled memorable happy moments of the past ,, and also to step back into it virtually. Others have their past too ,, but not all moments bring back smiles ,, some people have pasts which bring tears and pain to their heart ,,when stepped back . Lol Have Fun !!!

Keep Smiling :)

Ur bestest friend -